Thursday, August 9, 2012

Open Seas

Hello!

So today I have this quick and lovely post featuring Sinful Colors.




I absolutely love this color! Sinful Colors Open Seas is a soft green shade with gray undertones. I didn't know but it is apparently a dupe for OPI Mermaid's Tears. And I have been wanting that one so very bad. But thanks to Sinful, I no longer need it! You can check out that post here. It also reminds me of Zoya Bevin, but that will be for another day!

Open Seas was easy to applied and covered in 2 smooth coats. I love this one and might have to be on my top 10 list. Pretty crazy. I wore this for 2 days - and that's a lot if you're a polish fanatic like me (and I know I'm not the only one here!)

I purchased this on the Walgreens sale for only $.99. So if you're patient enough, you can definitely get this polish for half the price! With that said,

Would you rather have Mermaid's Tears or Open Seas?
Anna  

12 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous color! I can't believe it's only two coats!
    I love the shape of your nails! :) Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty color! I don't think I've seen Open Seas before. I'll have to keep a lookout for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome color!! Does it have a shimmer? I think I see one but not really.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a gorgeous color, completely beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really pretty turquose/green, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turquoise... sorry... I promise I know how to spell! :P

      Delete
  6. It's so pretty! I am tempted to go find it, but I know I have others that are similar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I wonder if I have it in my Helmer?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous! As I'm looking at this I'm kicking myself for not getting this until I remembered I have it! It's like the same lemming was killed twice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had open seas! it's a pretty pretty color.

    ReplyDelete