Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Darling Diva Polish Review

I have been very fortunate to be given the opportunity to review a few polishes from Carrie over at Darling Diva Polish. She sent me 3 very beautiful polishes. Not 1 but 3 to review!

Not to mention while sending emails back and forth, I found out that she lives in the same state as I do! Not only that but she lives only about 20 minutes from me too. How awesome is that?! I don't know too many polish lovers, so once we found out we agreed to meet and do some polish chit-chatting. I am so excited and looking forward!

With that said, check these lovelies out!

 L-R: Carrie, Tiny Bubbles, Anime Day 




  Carrie is a new iridescent glitter in a pale lavender/pink base.
This is 1 coat of Carrie layered over Julep Morgan with only 1 coat of Out The Door.


 Tiny Bubbles is a water themed polish in a teal jelly crystal glitter filled base filled with lots of different sized and shaped white, smaller sized pink, blue, and holographic glitters.This is 1 layer of Tiny Bubbles over Sation Oh My Oceania! with 1 coat of Out The Door.
You might be able to see a little shrinking, but I am not sure where that came from since none of the other 2 polishes did not appear to have any shrinking.


 Anime Day is a polish mixed with different sizes and colors of matte and holographic glitters.
This polish may be a bit tinted slightly pink.
This is 1 coat of Anime Day layered over Sally Hansen CSM Back to the Fushcia with 1 coat of Out The Door. 

Truthfully, I can not begin to explain to you my love for these polishes! They are all gorgeous and were very easy to apply. I had not a single problem with them. I am very impressed with the quality and performance of these polishes and will hopefully soon be placing an order of my own once my "no-buy" until September 10 passes by. 

You can find and purchase Darling Diva Polishes on her Etsy website here. Most of her polishes retail for $8.00 USD. You can also "Like" her Facebook page here to keep up with any updates.

Which of these 3 is your favorite? Are you thinking about placing an order?
Anna

*This product was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see PR Disclosure for any questions.*

14 comments:

  1. WOW! They are all gorgeous but Carrie really caught my eye, it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Im beginning to feel like I need all of them!

      Delete
  3. These look so awesome, I love the layering you did with it! I love finding out someone lives so close to me, it's neat how the blogging world brings people close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty all of them, you chose some great colors as the base...

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so pretty. My favorite of the bunch is Tiny Bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Carrie is just a magical polish. Stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love all of these- they definitely go onto the wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of these look stunning, but I love, love, love carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fabulous--I love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving Carrie! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow they all look nice!!

    Anyway, I'm already your follower, could you also follow me back? My GFC widget got broken and I lost almost all of my followers.. :( maybe you can help me..

    http://iamaltainfante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete