Friday, October 5, 2012

I Need Your Help!

I normally don't do this but I honestly need your help!

If you haven't met my son, I blogged about him a long time ago - before I dedicated my blog to nails and stuff.

Well, I entered him in a Macy's contest on Facebook and I really appreciated it if you would go and vote for him. You can cast your vote everyday until October 15th by clicking here.

This is the photo that I submitted:


The first place prize a $15,000 scholarship and a $250 Macy's gift card. Now I'm not asking for money but just to vote so that my son has an awesome scholarship for college.

Now if you could just please please vote everyday until October 15 and spread the word, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

So please help by voting! Click here!

Thanks so much!
Anna

2 comments:

  1. good luck!! I'm voting every day. I love that picture, he's ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I voted for him! He's so adorable. I think he has quite a few votes, though I don't know how to compare with the others.

    ReplyDelete