Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sephora on Groupon


 

Right now, there is a Sephora Groupon deal going on! I literally just purchased it like 3 minutes ago so I had to share with you! Beware because this deal only available for the next day and 21 hours. So if you shop at Sephora often, definitely check it out.

The Deal
  • $5 for $10 worth of cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and fragrances
  • Can be used in store, online, via mobile devices, or at any Sephora inside JCPenney.
I love me some Sephora beauty goodies! Oh, and unfortunately, you can only purchase one. Otherwise, 10 of these babies would've been added to "My Groupon" tab. And if you would like, here is my Groupon Referral link, you don't have to use it though.

Also, Sephora is having a really good sale right now online! Check it out!

Happy shopping!
Anna 

0 comments:

Post a Comment