Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Summer to Fall Transitional

This one was sort of hard. In my neck of the woods, we really didn't have summer weather until the end of June going into July. It was just last week that was pretty warm but today was 63 degrees. It's quite odd. But lately, I have been wearing darker colors just because of the weather. However, this one that I am going to show you is a newer polish from a recent collection, I think it's gorgeous.




This is Maybelline Antique Teal. I absolutely love this color! I wish it would've came out sooner this year but it is definitely more of a Fall color. Despite that, I totally would've worn this in the summer. It's not too dark but not too bright. It's not entirely a creme polish and it comes off matte. There are so many ways that this polish can go. I've never really been into the whole matte trend but the option to leave it matte is cool. The one thing that I do wish was different is the amount of flakes that comes off. I can't complain too much because this is one coat. One coat and it covered completely, so over all, this is definitely a win for me and I will most certainly be wearing this one more through out Fall.

What are some of your transition polishes?
Anna

Check out more Summer to Fall transitional polishes!
Amanda at Amandalandish 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Cordia at Seriously Swatched 
Elizabeth at Did My Nails 
Heather at Peace, Love, & Polish
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Roisin at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra

14 comments:

  1. I think I prefer the matte version, looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad the flakes weren't more visible. Still a pretty shade of blue though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I've been haunting my local places waiting for this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color! Always a plus when it's one coat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I am LOVING this color.. Can't wait to find it near me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great polish pick! The shade is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and good pick for transition - I hear ya..hard for me too to do transition - always in Sept is when we get our hottest weather of the yr...and all summer we had fog, fog which I loved as it was not cold and I still ran in shorts and sandals...but now humidity which we don't normally have and heat - ugh...I cannot do thing...and I sure don't want to deal with fall colors or clothing...I just don't do super brights like neons but I move into reds and purple/plums - dusty blues...and then seems I never have much time to wear my fav shades which are typically fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I need to add this to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the flakies in this, and it is such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete