Wednesday, February 27, 2013

JENsations Pot o' Gold

I absolutely love all of Jen's creations! Especially the bottle shapes! They are so darling cute! If you haven't already seen the first one that I posted, you can check it out here.



Pot 'o Gold is amazing! My pictures seriously do no justice. It's a gold holo top coater. It has so many different glitters from bar, heart, starts and hex glitters of many sizes. This is one coat over Essie Madison Hue-avenue. I could've done another coat but I feel like the coverage was pretty good for 1 coat.

I seriously love her polishes and I really recommend these. 

You can find JENsations here at her Etsy shop. Her polishes range from $8- $8.25. And she has a huge variety of different polishes! 

Anna 

*This product was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. 
Please see PR Disclosure for any questions.*

4 comments: