Wednesday, February 20, 2013

JENsations Winter Wonderland

This one deserves a special post of it's own.

I have seen her polishes around and have been lucky enough to review some! So here it is for you today, JENsations Winter Wonderland.



This is Winter Wonderland 1 coat over 2 coats of NOPI Nothing Kim-pares to Blue.

First things first, are Jen's star bottles not the cutest thing ever or what? And I admit, I absolutely adore this! Here in the Minnesota weather with about 3 feet of snow, this is totally Winter Wonderland. The iridescent glitter is just amazing! And the snowflakes, just a little bit of fishing but she included a little baggy of snowflakes! Isn't that awesome?!

Now looking back at this, I wish I had put more snowflakes but I seriously love this. Next time I have got to swatch it over black!

You can find JENsations here at her Etsy shop. Her polishes range from $8- $8.25. And she has a huge variety of different polishes!

Have you tried any JENsations yet?
Anna

*This product was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see PR Disclosure for any questions.*

5 comments:

  1. This is really cute! It seems like it would be hard to get the bigger snowflakes out, so that's awesome that she provides a bag of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find adorable that she included a bag of snowflakes! How thoughtful!!

    ReplyDelete