Friday, December 23, 2011

Festive Christmas


I finally gathered the festive Holiday spirit in me to polish a simple and plain merry look on my nails. Unfortunately I went to sleep with them a tinch wet and well, you know the results. They were a little smushed up. I was just way too tired to sit there and wait for them to dry, so I just went to sleep. And when I woke up, I wanted to repaint them all over again. Then I thought; well Christmas is almost over and I’m definitely not the best artist with my left hand. So I just left it. Plus, I didn’t like the polish enough to redo it all perfectly. So here’s what it looks like:



So, before I painted my nails with this, I had on Orly’s Fowl Play. And boy, that polish is just such a beauty! I didn’t post a blog about because I felt like the pictures just did not justify the beauty of this polish. You can definitely google up some images, but this one is such a beautiful flake polish. It’s like a sheer jelly purple base with tons of various sized flakes and colors. It comes with red/green’ish duochrome flakes along with stunning tiny blue and silver glitters. This is from the Orly Fall 2011 Birds of a Feather collection and is definitely one of my favorites however it a little too dark for me, otherwise, you can definitely use a light base and then just 1 coat of the Fowl Play, but who knows how that’ll turn out. Anywho, toodles for now!

Did you paint anything festive on your nails?
XOXO
AHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment