Friday, December 9, 2011

Tiny Drugstore Haul

Today while I was snooping around CVS, I found these super awesome deals! Most were 75% off. So pretty much, these items each were no more than $5! 
From the left to right: Physicians Formula Gel Strips and Eye Candy, Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer, L'Oreal Infallible in Lindas Beige, Revlon in Soft Rose, Travalo, Revlon Enamel in Ignite and Perplex, lastly Sally Hansen nail polish quad.

I am estatic! These are great deals! You should definitely check out your local CVS to see if they are having any price cuts on the beauty items. 

So today was my last day of classes/final for my fall semester. The final was worse than the midterm. All the questions that were on the practice final wasnt even on the final. What a waste. I hope I at least passed with a B. Thatd be at least satisfying. 
Tomorrow is my sisters baby shower. Im making her a diaper cake and cake pops. Hopefuly that turns out well. (= I should probably get started on that since I want to do nails tonight as well. 

Have a great weekend!
AHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment