Saturday, December 17, 2011

Working weekend

It’s been 4 days since I have written in my blog. It seems like forever. However, I doubt that anyone would read my blog. (= Partly my fault since I wanted to get it rolling before letting it all hang out. So I haven’t been doing much but relaxing, I should really be cleaning my messy place. This bucket of clothes that I am planning to donate needs to get out of here so I can have more room! 

Finals are finally over! I feel a little relieved except I am taking a class over break to get it out of the way. Since I will be graduating later than expected due to my advisor who THOUGHT she placed me in the correct pre-requisite for chemistry, but apparently not. OH! So I spoke to financial aid about the owed balance for Spring and they informed me that financial aid isn’t dispersed until shortly after Spring semester actually starts because many students are constantly adding and dropping classes. Can you imagine how relieved I felt? I’m already thousands and debt and now taking more loans. Yuck! Praise God! I hope all of my spring tuition will be covered by financial aid. (= 

Drools*

Did I mention that my sister and I went to get some Boba tea? I have been craving that for what seems like forever. Although yesterday was a little chilly, it was satisfying! Later, we went to a couple of stores where I purchased a few baby items for her since those were the few last things that she didn’t have after her baby shower. I’m so excited to meet her little man. I guess my son will have a partner in crime! =D
Hope your having a wonderful weekend!
Toodles,
XOXO
AHY

1 comment:

  1. Hello Friend, you're so proactive on your writing. You're awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete