Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Orchid Much?

I saw this beautiful awesome orchid mani on someone’s blog, but for the life of me I can’t remember whose it was. When I saw it, I thought it was so beautiful and simple that I had to have it only nails! Man. I wish I can remember who it was. I originally wanted to do a birthday mani on my nails but had no creative juice. POO.

 
Today is my happy happy birthday. I celebrated it yesterday with my family during lunch. I actually planned it myself. They all lied to me that they couldn’t make and I actually believed them! When I arrived there SURPRISE! Everyone was there! I am truly blessed and loved by such an awesome and crazy family. 

Sushi tray #1
Beef fried udon
Sushi tray #2
Excuse my silly brother's hands, he wanted the other food in the picture as well.
The only one that couldn't enjoy the rest of the food with us.
My cake!
The beautiful flowers from my family!

I hope to be sharing my birthday gifts with you all soon! I am truly blessed and very fortunate with such an awesome family. So, tonight we might be going to Buffalo Wild Wings and celebrating it there with the rest of our friends. I am excited and looking forward. I am so very glad that class is cancelled today! 

Hope you have a great day!
Anna

3 comments: