Thursday, February 9, 2012

SPOTTED! Target Salon Express

A while ago, I saw on Nouveau Cheap's blog at Rite Aid they were selling the Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit. I was a little bummed out because I live in the midcoast and there are certainly no Rite Aids around here. But guess what?! Earlier today as I was browsing and shopping at Target I spotted the very same Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit for only $9.99 (obviously with tax). I remember when I purchased my Konad Stamping Kit I bought it for roughly about $25 which ONLY contained the two way stamper + scraper (which the two way stamper was an extra $1 because it’s a two way stamper versus a regular one) along with only 3 image plates. I sort of got ripped off but I honestly love it, so I guess it’s not too bad. It was Black Friday so I kind of went crazy. However, if you live in an area where there are no Rite Aids, check out your local Target! (By the way, I purchased one for myself!) It’s only $9.99! 



The kit includes:
Nail design stamper
5 pre-designed image plates
Image plate holder
Nail polish scraper

Do you plan to pick one up yourself if you spot one?
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm not sure if I want to take the stamping plunge yet...I'm loving the free-hand lifestyle too much right now. lol Btw—I tagged you in 11 Questions! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS SO VERY MUCH for tagging me! I feel so honored!

      Delete