Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Old Polish: Keroppi

Here is another older polish design that I did. Back then, I used to collect stickers and I really enjoyed Keroppi. He such a cute character and are one of my favorites! But if you don’t know who Keroppi is he is a cute green frog-like character from Sanrio. He lives in a donut pond, and he is very popular because of his bubbly personality. He is simply adorable alongside with the famous Hello Kitty. Gotta love these cute characters!


Lastly, I wanted to share how much I really love nails! Gotta keep the little guys nails just as well maintained as mine (or at least I try to keep them in tip top shape). So tiny and perfect.


Did you have a favorite Sanrio charater? If so, who?
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Keroppi! I used to have this super cool ring watch of Keroppi :) Good memories....

    ReplyDelete