Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sally's Beauty Clearance

Hi! So I ran to Sally's Beauty just because I felt like it and fortunately for me, I saw these beautiful China Glaze polishes on the clearance rack on sale for ONLY $1.99! I was shocked! They had a few different polishes including the Crackle ones but these two were the ones that caught my eye.

China Glaze Lorelai's Tiara (left)
China Glaze Blonde Bombshell (right)

Who could resist such beautiful polishes for only $1.99? As I was preparing to pay for the polishes, the cashier who helped me also informed me that all China Glaze purchases were $1 off. I was blown out of the water! My total came up to be $3.19 after taxes! That's about $1.60 a bottle. 


So check out your local Sally's Beauty! I am sure they still have awesome polishes hanging out in the clearance section! 

Planning to make a stop?
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to go there soon! I was there last week, but nothing caught my eye in the clearance area. Maybe they added new things. Thanks for sharing this! You really got a great deal.

    ReplyDelete