Friday, November 30, 2012

DDP A Christmas Story and Seriously Serious

These babies here are just amazing!

From a far, you would think that they're simple microglitters, but they're not! They are so complex and unique.




This is 3 coats.

A Christmas Story. Just take a look at hidden rainbow! If you're not holding the bottle under direct sunlight, you wouldn't even know that the glitters are almost holographic. It is just amazing! In the bottle, it looks like a regular red and green microglitter polish but this one is jam packed with goodness!



This is 3 coats. 

Seriously Serious is like the twin sister or, fraternal sister to A Christmas Story instead with purple glitters. I tried my best to capture the green holographic glitters but it just was not showing up. Otherwise, this one is just as gorgeous! These pictures do no justice at all. I feel like these pictures are a little bit of a failure. Hopefully when I revisit this, I will have a better camera and better lighting, then you'd be able to see the full potential of this beauty!

As always, I have never had a problem with any of the DDP's. They both applied smooth.

You can purchase other Darling Diva Polishes at her Etsy shop here. Her polishes retail between $8 -$12. You can also "Like" her Facebook page to keep updated on her shop and future polishes here

*This product was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see the PR Disclosure for any questions.*

9 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about glitter, but maybe I'm just getting *really* into the holiday mood because I love both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really are gorgeously complex--I love 'em! And wow, two thumbs up from Amanda?! That's amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YES!!! The first swatch is to die for!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO gorgeous, I love the tiny glitters - really beautiful both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH I love both, but the first is my favorite. Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have both of these on my Etsy wish list. They're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I have these (and a ton more from the same collection) on my Etsy wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh A Christmas Story is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete