Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Midsummer's Midnight

Hello lovelies! I hope you all voted yesterday!

Please bare with me while I try to figure out hand positions and lightings and what not. So in the next few days, I'll be switching it up for a bit. How do you take your mani photos?

Anywho, this is what I have for you today. A HARE polish, Midsummer's Midnight.


I absolutely love this polish. The formula was like magic! I wish I would've used an undie to save more polish since I used 3 coats for this, but I've never even finished a whole bottle of polish in my life (that excludes and sort of frankening), so whatevs! I love the black jelly base with all the glitters. The only problem is, is the blue glitters were stuck to walls of the polish bottle and barely any of the square blue glitters came off. Boo. None the less, I love this polish and can't wait to order more and showcase them here.


By the way, I'm playing the catch-up game. I'll be commenting and replying back as soon as I can!

What are some of your favorite indies?
Anna

18 comments:

  1. Seriously...HARE nails it (no pun intended!) every time! I just love their polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. every time i see this on blogs, i want to put this on again! stunning. seriously so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade and Hare is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! And I always take my mani shots in the hallway where I get lots of light from the doorway & window. Sometimes you may see something weird in the background like the tv, my dog or my shoes but I don't care! I just do a regular hand pose (minus the bottle) and then I do an upside down one, if that makes any sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your input! Im really trying to figure out what I like best.

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of a jellied The Black Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lovely! I am such a sucker for glitter polishes. This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty!! Love the glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow, this is so squishy and cute.

    ReplyDelete