Sunday, January 6, 2013

CrowsToes Halloween Collection Part 1

I am so honored to have been sent these from Lauri. She is by far one of the sweetest ladies I know and her creativity in each polish is just astounding! I seriously am floored by these and about died a little as I unwrapped and applied each of these special lovelies.

Frogs' Breath



Bone Daddy


Those iridescent purple and yellow glitters are amazing!

Tangled Web


My camera went crazy trying to take pictures of this.
Especially the bottle shot. It was super blurry and it could not capture
the true beauty of the holo blue glitters. AMAZING I tell you!

I am in polish heaven.

How can you pick a favorite? They're gorgeous. Crazy how a polish can leave you breathless!

All of these ones (and including the ones in part 2, which will be coming shortly) have great coverage, application as well as formula. I am not the slightest bit disappointed could not expect anything better! (I can't wait to get my hands on The Pleiades Collection!)

If you need some CrowsToes you can find them at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. CrowsToes is now available internationally. You can order them Shoppe-Eclectic. You can also follow Lauri's blog to keep updated about the newest collections here.

Anna

2 comments: