Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Blog Goals

I didn't have a chance to say, so Happy New Years everyone!

I am so behind on posting since this New Year hit me with a bang. But I now getting back into the swing of things. With that said, since this month is also my bloggavarsary and the beginning of a New Year, I'd like to share some of my blog goals to improve my blog. Maybe you could share some of yours and/or send some tips my way!


1. Consistent pictures and lighting
2. Clearer pictures
3. Hand positions
4. Possible blog re-vamp
5. Interactivity with other bloggers and commenters
6. Better clean up

I think that's it for now. Do you have any goals for your blog or even things you want to improve on just a bit? Or maybe some tips for me? If you do, please comment below!

Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog as it is - so please do not let your goals stress you...

    ReplyDelete