Sunday, March 25, 2012

Minions

Oh no. It's Monday tomorrow. For me, worst day of the week.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I worked this weekend and celebrated my little brother's 18th birthday, he was so happy! However, I can't want to see Despicable Me 2. I am super excited! I actually wasn't even interested in Despicable Me at all until my husband told me to watch it and now, I LOVE it! It's such a cute movie!


Sorry it's a tiny bit blurry but I hope you don't mind because the minions are so cute! For this mani I used Ulta Sun-sational for the base coat and that was 2 opaque coats for the denim overall, I used Ulta Mint Condition, Orly Prince Charming for the overall buttons and pupils, Brucci Sophies Sweet Pink for the little tongue and lastly black and white acrylic paint. The reason for that is, I didn't want any smearing and wanted to avoid it as much as possible, but that's inevitable. Anywho, like I said I can't wait to see it. Too bad it doesn't come until sometime in 2013. Oh, and the trailer is just so adorable! I love to watch it whenever it comes on.


Are you excited to watch Despicable Me 2?
Anna

20 comments:

  1. Awwwwww that's wicked cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great!!! i love them so much:D come do my nails like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this! They're all so adorable and each one has a ton of personality! It's so cute I'm going to diieeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, your nails look so cute and awesome! I'm excited for Despicable Me 2 as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost thought these were Spongebob - such awesome work I love em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I haven't seen the first movie yet but I was charmed by these little minions in all the promos I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your awesome!! i love this movie!! my daughter would jus die over your nails!! :) great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, that is amazing..adorable!! So fun. I love the minions...my coworker and I always joke at work that we are the minions, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome mani! I haven't seen the movie yet but I hear it's cute. Your nails are seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teeheee these are so cute!! They really do each have their own unique personalities! I especially love the cyclops one on your pinky!

    ReplyDelete