Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zoya Reece

I have this lovely color for you to see today!! I feel in love with this as soon as I saw it. Reece can be described as a "rose.muave metallic duochrome. A frosty hint of gold creates a unique 'oil-slick' rose-gold look."



Hopefully you can see the metallic finish in this. It is just so very lovely. The picture does this polish no justice. It's so much prettier in real life. I used 2 coats. One coat would've been ok but 2 coats is just perfect. I currently have this on my toes right now and I absolutely love it! It probably has to be one favorite polishes right now.

I don't know if it's just me, but I don't polish my toes in the winter because it's always covered up but now that Spring and Summer is around the corner, I have to polish them. Not only that, but I'm the kind of person where my pedicure HAVE TO match my manicure. Are any of you like that?

What do you think of the rose-gold metallic finish?
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment