Friday, March 9, 2012

Zoya Gemma

Good last night of my Spring break Friday!

I'm preparing for a funeral this weekend and my husband asked me if I could paint a solid color (for the weekend). I think maybe just a day. The weekend is the only time where I can do my nails. So we will see how that goes. However this is what I have on for today - maybe tomorrow. I wasn't able to catch any sun to talk color accurate photos since it was a long busy day, but the picture of the polish is pretty close.



I thought this color combo is just super strange. Its a jelly, muted olive green base with a subtle blue and violet duochrome shimmer. I have never seem green, blue and violet together. Have you? For this, I used 3 coats and that was just ok. I think 4 would've looked much better and not so patchy. I think it's ok color definitely not one of favorites, but not every polish can be your favorite. Well, with that said, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

What do you think of the color combo?
Anna

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty funky cool color! I like it! I hope you get to play with your nails more this week-end. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Thanks! Hopefully tonight I will have time!

      Delete
  2. That is an interesting color combo! I like it! The shimmer in the bottle shot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Been lemming over it for a while now. Looks great on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the color is gorgeous! I love the shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete