Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ELF Black Friday Haul



So today, I went to Fedex and I finally picked up my shipment after 3 attempts. I just could no longer wait. I was so excited to see these. I have a few other ELF products but I havent tried some of these (shown above). Clearly, I bought this when it was Black Friday so they had a 50% off their entire website with a coupon. I also had an e-gift coupon for about $31 dollars since my last order did not make it to me. So Everything totaled up to be $60 something with the 50% off, then I used my e-gift and only ended up paying about $6 something dollars. SCORE! So I got everything here for under $6 dollars - OK, maybe even $7. However, it was such a good deal I could not resist! I will hopefully be doing an updated post about these products if you guys are interested?!

Lastly, you can order ELF products here: http://www.eyeslipsface.com.

Do you own anything from and ELF?
Sincerely,
AHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment