Monday, January 30, 2012

VDay Nails

Hello there!
It has been a while since I have blogged. I have been so very busy with work, school and my handsome son. However, I managed to scoop up some time and do this little Valentine’s Day Nail art. It’s supposed to be a secret admirer letter. This really reminds me of when elementary kids have a secret crush and send this sweet and cute love letters. Originally, I wanted to enter a nail contest but I really don’t have that kind of time to make and edit a video. It would be nice but I have a chemistry exam to study for on Wednesday not only that but I have statistics homework, that’s always fun. 


In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this little polish design. By the way, I don’t know if you can tell but winter is totally killing my cuticles. They are very cry and just don’t look healthy at all, so excuse them if you may. 

Did you do anything with your nails?
AHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment