Monday, January 30, 2012

Early Bday Dinner

So, earlier today I went out with a couple of friends for an early birthday dinner. This friend of mine is going on a missions trip to El Salvador for almost 2 months, I believe. So she'll be gone for my 21st birthday, that's the reason we went to eat out. So we decided that we would we want some Asian cuisine, so here's what I got:

Claypot Panang Curry Chicken $12.95

This dish is pretty good. It consists of chicken, snow peas, red bell peppers and a few other things (wish I paid more attention to the ingredients maybe then I'd be able to share what's in it). It is so yummy. *DROOLS* However, I think $12.95 is a little overpriced compared to other places that I have been to. There is this other Thai  restaurant that I usually go to and they literally have the BEST red curry chicken. Like the best! I have many different types of curries throughout my life, but nothing beats that. Next time, I'll be sure to snap a few pictures, then you'll be able to taste it through the pictures! 

So, it will be my birthday soon in February. The first week of, and I really don't know or think I will do anything. I haven't had a birthday cake since I turned 18 I believe. It was a Costco cake, and that is always good. Hopefully this year will be different. I always wanted to do something big but maybe not this year again.

In the mean time, do you have any suggestions?
AHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment