Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Transitional Polish and Inspired By Another Blogger

Last week, Tuesday totally slipped my mind. I think it was the memorial weekend that got had my days all messed up. By the time it was 11pm, I finally then realized that it was Tuesday, so this first one goes to a polish that I think is perfect for the transition between Spring and Summer



Essie Under Where? 2 lovely coats and I am so in love with this color!

Now, to this week's theme, inspired by another blogger. This blogger, I absolutely adore and in all honesty, I don't even know her name.

But this is her mani and I was inspired by the how beautiful and simple it is. Plus, I can never get enough Color Clubs!



Nailed It with her Color Society Color Club Royals. The flowers, I just absolutely adore.

And this is my take:


I generally don't like to copy other bloggers' mani because I don't want to make it look like a fail, but I hope you all enjoyed my take!

Anna


Check out my Twinsies' posts today!
Amanda at Amandalandish


Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched

Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jamie at Polish, Please!


Katherine at Haul of Fame

Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Sarah at See Sarah Swatch

Traci at DrinkCitra

8 comments:

  1. hmm... I can't get the images to load. I'm sure it's fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annnaaaa :) Your images aren't there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - imaginary photos - how cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I thought my computer failed to load the pics lol. I bet it looks awesome though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pictures makes me so sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see the images either :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't see the pics, but I know they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete