Monday, January 27, 2014

Makeup Monday (MM): Drugstore Haul

This is a new installment to my blog. I have always loved makeup and wanted to share my love for makeup on my blog here with you every Monday! So for my very first post and makeup haul of the year, I present to you a drugstore haul!

 Revlon Age Defying Foundation, NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Foundation, 
Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation

Essence Silky Touch Blushes, Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush,
Revlon Cream Blush 

 Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, Revlon Age Defying Concealer,
Loreal CC Eye Concealer

Maybelline Define-A-Brow, NYX Slide On Glide On Pencil, 
Jordana 12hr Eyeshadow Pencil 

 Loreal Sexy in Sequins, Revlon Autumn Spice

 Milani Statement Lipsticks

Essence Stay Matt Lip Cream, NYX Hypershine Lipgloss,
Flower Beauty Lipglosses 

 Loreal Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick

NYX Eyeshadow Base, Maybelline Masterdup Liner,
Essence mascaras 

 NYX lipsticks

WnW Balm Stains, Revlon Matte Balms

If you haven't already noticed, I am a total lip junkie and am in search of a good drugstore foundation. If any of you are interested in reviews, impressions, swatches or questions about any of the products, please leave a comment!

Have you hauled lately?
Anna

*All products have been purchased with my own money.*

7 comments:

  1. I'm a total lip junkie too. Ide love to see your opinion on the nyx butter lipsticks! My favorite drugstore foundation is the revlon color stay 24 hour and covergirl 3 in 1:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll definitely be doing a swatch post! I LOVE my lippies! Theyre the best!! I need to try the Revlon Color Stay but the 3 in 1 is too pink for me, and Ive literally tried like 5 shades! Its such a bummer )=

      Delete
  2. What a fun haul! I'm curious about all of these products! I have been trying to find a good drugstore foundation as well... So far my favorites have been the Colorstay liquid and mousse from Revlon, but I am still on the hunt for one that I truly love; those are both good, but not on par with my Sephora favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Makeup Mondays sounds fun! This is such an epic haul! haha I love that you're into lippies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar satta king

    play bazaar satta king The article above shows you that anyone can be great at managing their time. You simply have to know what time management is all about, and then you are set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king publicists will run to your site. At the point when the guests click on sponsor joins, you get a little level of the deals.

    ReplyDelete