Monday, June 25, 2012

Gwin

I had a wonderful weekend and I really hope that all of you wonderful lovelies did as well!

I have got something awesome for you today, er, well, I think this is pretty awesome.



Oh yeah! Look at that baby!


Zoya Gwin was super smooth and applied very easily. This was 2 very awesome opaque coats. Gwin was released in 2010 and is a coral'ish-orange with a very strong golden yellow'ish iridescent shimmer. Sometimes you can even see a green shimmer peeking through.

This was very hard to photograph for some reason. I hate when that happens, as I'm sure we all do. But hopefully you get the point. The iridescent shimmer is much more visible in real life. This color is like the unnamed coral-ly orange of the year except with a shimmer in it.

The only thing that I can really complain about it that in the picture with the flash, you can see the brush strokes. And anything with brush strokes annoys me! However, I am willing to let that go for the beautiful outcome considering since the brush strokes aren't noticeable. I really love this. It's so juicy looking for summer!

What do you think?
Anna

13 comments: