Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Color Mani

I have to say, that this was so hard to choose! How can you seriously pick only 1 polish to show off and say that it's your favorite color? Technically, I could've swatched like 5 different polishes, but I choose one that I am really loving at the moment.


Sinful Colors Sweet Tooth. This baby came out in the Sugar Rush collection. I only own about 3 from the entire collection but this one, I love the most. It's a warm purple almost pink crelly kind of color. This one was perfect for this Twinsie post because I was stuck between showing off a pink and purple. I mean, we all know that red is a classic color.

Now, I don't have a favorite color or mani but I naturally tend to gravitate towards pinks and purples. I even think this one has a slight shimmer, but I couldn't really tell. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this lovely!

Did any of you pick up any from this collection?
Anna

Amanda at Amandalandish
Anne at Grape Fizz Nails
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Beaulieu Review
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I''m just me...ChiChi
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It

31 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a neat polish! I like how I've seen it look both pink and lavender depending on the light, and it's absolutely adorable on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty polish! Love colors like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - that's an impossible task - but this one looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot, totally called a pink for you! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally gonna do that! Youre good though. I seriously wouldve done a pink if it werent for this lovely Sinful!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty color and just right for the season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty color! Too bad the shimmer isn't a little more apparent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Though, the polish makes up for it. So I guess its still a win! (=

      Delete
  8. This is super pretty!!! Love pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous shade and looks very pretty on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know right? How can a true polish addict pick only 1 single color?!!! Sinful Colors Sugar Rush is the best spring collection. I had to have them all and that isn't something I said about any other releases this spring. You can't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly my thought!! And I am in total agreement! This collection was awesome!

      Delete
  11. This is sneaky, Anna! Two colors in one shade. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, looks nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was this one I sent? I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ChiChi! And no, it wasnt! You picked up Sweet Nothing and Sugar Rush for me. (=

      Delete
    2. ahhh, now I remember. so forgetful these days!

      Delete
  14. This is such a lovely pink/purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This colour is so pretty! It's the perfect mix between pink and purple, I love it!

    ReplyDelete