Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ginger Bells

Totally not Spring or Summer appropriate, but I could care less because I love this one!

I recently purchased OPI Ginger Bells from a blog sale. I have heard so many wonderful and beautiful things about this! Once I saw it, I hopped on it like a bunny in the night on the street! (I'm imagining that you see yourself driving and see bunnies hopping all over the street because your headlights are blinding and scaring!)








This beautiful creme-y pumpkin pie look a like dusty orange took 1 coat. I should've done 2 coats but I was in awe of the coverage in 1 coat. Amazing much?! I'm not sure when this one was released but I know that it was sometime during the holiday. Isn't it lovely? Not for Spring or summer, none the less it's gorgeous!

What are some of your favorite oranges? (Besides "Color Of The Year")
Anna

7 comments:

  1. I love one-coaters - but this would make my fingers looks awful - it does look very nice on you though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, it went well with my skin tone (I got lucky)! Thanks Maria!

      Delete
  2. I don't always wear colors that are seasonal appropriate. That's just how I roll. This is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your description--and that's some seriously amazing coverage from just one coat! Nuts to "seasonally appropriate" rules. Pretty is always pretty! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I am lemming this one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shades like this don't tend to look good on me, but this is so beautiful on you, it makes me want to try again!

    ReplyDelete