Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Haul-age

I am suppose to be on a "no-buy" but I admit that I have failed terribly. Fortunately though, I purchased all of these on a great deal!

Deborah Lippmann
L-R:  Dancing In The Sheets, Footloose, Almost Paradise, Let's Hear It For The Boy

OPI
I'm All Ears, Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It, Not Fun In The Summer-Lime

 L-R: Orly Butterflies, Maybelline Cool Coutue, Sally Hanse HD Spectrum

 L-R: Layla Flash Black, NOPI Kim Konfidential, Sally Hansen Teal-y Fast

China Glaze
Ride The Waves, Riveting, Splish Splash, Flirty Tankini, Beach Cruis-er


I had to make a new rack for this new lovelies since I don't have much space in my shoebox apartment. Anywho, I wanted the neon in Hang Ten Toes but the Sally's that I went to didn't have any. Sad day. Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up soon. Til then!

Have you hauled any polishes lately?
Anna

25 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!!! They are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love your no-buy haul, shows that you (fortunately) are just as human as the rest of us spineless polish addicts - super haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. were the same,, the no buy status yet we still cant resist them,,,, and how did you make the racks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. So bad! I used just measured up the foam board, cut it up and glued it together! Its really easy!

      Delete
  4. Wow, these are great! I just wore Butterflies yesterday, it's such a fun color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many coats did you use? Mine is really sheer, like jelly.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, lots of gorgeous shades! I have been wanting some of those Minnie Mouse OPIs, maybe I should go hunt them down today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure had a fun time searching for your new polishes. I've been buying new one myself but looking for Essie Lapis of Luxury and it's off the shelves everywhere in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive!! You made some amazing picks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could you *possibly* be expected to maintain a no-buy in the face of such gorgeous colours?! So especially jealous of Layla and the Lippmanns--those need to be available here!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice haul! I can't wait to get my hands on the Minnie Mouse collection. After that it'll be easier to be on a "less-buy".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I love that I'm not the only one who goes crazy when on a 'no buy' I literally always seem to buy more when I'm not allowed too :P good haulin' girl!

    ReplyDelete