Saturday, June 23, 2012

Ikat

It is finally the weekend! And it is my first actual summer break weekend! Incase you're wondering, I passed my summer course with a B+. I hate those "+" and "-". It makes me feel like, if only I did a little bit more, I would've done better. But what can I say? B+ is passing.

So, I have finally had time to start doing more stuff on my nails. And it feels good!




I am sure you have seen this design around but this is my interpretation. I have been wanting to do this for a while but didn't think it would turn out as decent as it did. So I am glad to say that I am pretty proud of myself. Fortunately, it was much easier than I thought it would. You should give it a try as well!

For the base I used China Glaze For Audrey then I used a non-toxic acrylic paint for the red, black and white. It was very simple and I really enjoyed looking at my nails. Luckily, this particular design doesn't acquire much skill so that's a plus!

Digging the ikat designs lately?
Anna

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations with the great result - both the exam and the mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't seen this design before and I'm absolutely loving it. I love your choice of colours, they are really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love these colors together, nice choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was a little hesitant but Im glad how it turned out!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the B+! And I really like the manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome!! Love the color combo too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! And fantastic about your grade!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be honest, this is the first I've seen of Ikat but it looks fabulous! I love your color scheme you chose for your manicure.

    ReplyDelete