Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Twinsie Tueday: Color Of Your Room

This weeks Twinsie Challange: color of your room.





I live in an apartment and that's a no brainer. I have boring white walls. Ok, maybe not that bad. I mean, it's like an off-white but still, how much more fun is that?


I was thinking "Oh! My Boyfriend Scales Walls" then I reminded myself how much a dislike plain white nail polish and ones that in the family. The fact that this white polish I own was goopy and all (as you can clearly see), I disliked it even more. In addition I mainly use this for nail art and didn't realize how bad it was. Need not worry! I added some thinner!

I was planning to do some nail art over this white but I didn't enjoy it and the shape of nails were bothering me. I can't stand all white nails. I feel like they just highlight every single bad thing about my nails and hands. Or maybe I have been slacking on some TLC (bad Anna). I haven't had anytime to spend with nails. I feel bad. And lately, they've been peeling like cray cray (crazy). I'm guessing it's due to my lack of sleep and amount of homework plus my little boss man (who loves to keep me up til 5 am when I have class at 9 am).

So, what's the color of your room?
Anna 

And sorry. This is has got to be my worst post thus far. 

Check out what the color of the Twinsies' room is! 

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I''m just me...ChiChi
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It


30 comments:

  1. White's a hard color to pull off, regardless of formula, so don't beat down on yourself so hard. Plus, you and Nory are actual Twinsies today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My walls are boring too, lol!! This looks nice on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My twinsie!! We used the same polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your apartment pain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of white walls, so all your decorations can be the color accents. Plus, I love white nails for Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. But a plain rice white is ugly to me. Maybe like an off white or something I could do.

      Delete
  6. I agree with Anna, white walls give you so many color options through out the room...but white walls and kids just don't mix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne? Or Anna? LOL Jenna, I can only when my son gets older my walls will no longer be white. LOL I guess I shouldnt complain too much.

      Delete
  7. I always hated having white walls in apartments. It makes me feel so limited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white walls, you can use all sorts of colors in the room then LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like white nails much either and my bedroom is pink (not by my choice) and I don't like pink nails either! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL You dont like pink but your walls are pink? How fun is that?!?

      Delete
  10. There's nothing wrong with white walls! They really brighten up a space, especially if you have a lot of wall art or colorful accessories! Based on the paint chip, I thought my walls would be a warm taupe-grey... They are more of a warm lavender grey, though! Oh well, they are pretty, and definitely lean more grey than purple. I put on Ulta's Set the Nude awhile back and realized it's very close to my wall color... I even took a comparison picture!It's here, if you're curious: http://bowerofblisse.blogspot.com/2012/04/notd-ultas-set-nude-glass-slipper.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. I guess decor with white walls wont be too bad. I checked out the post, and they def do look the same!

      Delete
  11. White is never easy, but I know how you feel! I don't think I could do plain all white nails either. My whites get goopy too. Thank goodness for thinner! I like your nail shape! I wish mine were close to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say that again. I reshaped my nails and they luck much better!

      Delete
  12. I was so close to using Sally Hansen White On too but decided to use Sinful Colors Snow me White just because of the name. Seems like a lot of us were actual twinsies today with our white walls and polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. White polishes are always tough! I have this one too, mainly for frankening and using as a base for neons/layering. My apartment walls are off-white too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My room is white too!! :D I would love to buy some colorful paint for it, but I keep spending any extra money I have on nail polish instead... XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. my room was white for YEARS before we convinced my parents to paint it. but my ceiling's still all white:] makes the room look more spacious! and white nails are a toughie to pull off, i know i can't haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. White nails are tough, but I think you wear them well. I think your nail length and shape look phenominal here!

    ReplyDelete