Saturday, February 18, 2012

Matte OPI Road House Blues

Hello! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! Today, I decided to mess around with Elf’s Matte Finisher Nail Polish and this is what I came up with. This is my first time with any sort of matte finish with ny nails and I am really enjoying this mani. I hope you will too!


I used OPI's Road House Blues. One of the new polishes in my collection. It looks like a super navy dark blue but almost like an indigo violet. I did 2 coats of this and the application was as smooth as butter! I haven't used an OPI for a while and it really reminded me why I love OPI. It's like I have fallen in love all over again! I also added the rhinestones because I felt as thought it were a tiny bit boring. So just a bit of femininity and something to catch the eye. Well, I hope you enjoy this post! Have a great rest of the weekend!


Do you think matte is in or out?
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment