Friday, February 3, 2012

Tiny Pink Filigree

Have you ever had one of those days where you REALLY wanted to do something awesome and fancy with your nails but just didn’t have the slightest creative juice in your brain? Well, I had one of those! So, I did something super simple. I was debating if I wanted to do something for Valentine’s Day but I had already done two manicures for that already. So this is what I came up with:


The polish that I used was the Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in English Rose. For some reason, I just don’t like the way it looks on my nails. I feel like it dries out so much darker on my nails than how it really looks like in the bottle. I feel like this bottle was a waste of money. It looks sort of yucky next to my skin tone. I also don’t really like this design. So let’s hope I get some creative juice going soon! 

Oh, and I came across this super cute bottle! In all my life of 20 years, I have never seen this before. Have you? I took and shoved it in my pocket then accidentally washed it, hence the label peeling on the top of the bottle. But isn’t it just cute or what? Sorry it’s not nail polish bottle!



Lastly, do any of you use a cuticle eliminator? If so, what do you use? How do you manage to maintain your cuticles during the cold winter months? Mine have been going crazy.

Do you own English Rose? 
Anna

0 comments:

Post a Comment