Friday, December 28, 2012

A SHIMMER-y Review

First off, I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. Mine on the other hand was very memorable. So I will ramble a bit. We usually do Christmas at my sister's. While preparing to leave back home from my sisters, we put all of our gifts in a white trash bag so it could easily be transported. While taking out the trash, the husband accidentally threw out our Christmas gifts. By the time I realized, we weren't able to save it. Then the day after Christmas, I caught the stomach flu from my brother. And as I prepare this post (Thursday), I just got my wisdom tooth pulled because the pain was no longer bearable. Now, from the Vicodin meds, I have a fever. What a week so far right? Well, I hope yours is much better. 

 Anywho, onto a happy post!

I have been so lucky to have been contacted by Cindy from Shimmer Polish to do a review. There will be another post to come! So please stay tuned for that!

Marilyn




Jennifer



 Trisha



I don't like the base I used for Trisha, so you will be seeing another swatch of that in part 2. 

However, I am seriously in love with all of these! The formula and application was a breeze, simply perfect! And they dried smooth without a top coat! I love glitters like that!

I am floored by each and every one of her polishes. I feel like each bottle is so unique and special. Like she really takes time to create and mix her polishes which to me, makes me feel like they are that much more special.

After having a wonderful experience with these, I swapped with one of my Twinsies and now I have more lovely Shimmer Polishes to show you all. So keep your eyes out!

Need some Shimmers in your life? You can find Shimmer Polish for $12.00 at her Etsy shop here. You can follow her blog here as well as her Facebook to stay updated about newly released polishes.

What're some of your favorites so far?
Anna



 *These products were provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see the PR Disclosure for any questions.*

13 comments:

  1. I love Shimmer polishes - and these are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you weren't kidding when you said your Christmas was memorable! I hope your fever goes away soon and you feel better, Anna.
    Your swatches and these polishes are gorgeous! I love how it feels like each bottle is special and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are pretty glitters! I like Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, I don't even know what to say...hopefully you and yours are getting all the ick out of the way to have a great new year!

    Your swatches all look beautiful, of course. Shimmer does some really amazing glitters! I think Jennifer is my favourite here--I love the way you paired it!

    ReplyDelete