Saturday, December 1, 2012

China Glaze Tranzitions

So this new China Glaze collection is supposed to be releasing in January 2013, and I would like to hear your thoughts?
Source

So 2 polishes in 1, eh? Pretty cool.

I'm not so sure if I really like this idea since it's the topcoat that changes the color but I'll give China Glaze the benefit of the doubt. I like my manis smooth and shiny, so hopefully they'll do that without the topcoat.

Here's a video explaining how it works:


What do you think?
Anna

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool!! More nail art-y as in if I can't make a straight line for the tip or down the middle..it may be noticeable, haha. But I love the Duplicityy bc I'm a green fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really see the point in them...and I do hate to say bad things about China Glaze. I just think...if I want another colour on my nails, I'll use another colour polish...It makes no sense to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the green tones! Two for one deal is pretty good, I'd def give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete