Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Black & White

I am so excited about this weeks challenge! Black and white.

There's something about black and white manis that make them so chic. I must admit that this is not the best, but I really loved playing with it and I cant wait to share with you the other black and white inspired manis I came up with!


Did I ever tell you, there's something about just plain white manicures that bug me so much? Strange right?

I hope you can tell those are roses! I really love this because it's so simple and fun. It's also a mani that most people can do excluding the middle finger, that was a pain in the butt - it was hard to get the little swirlies the right size so I could fit other swirlies in.

For the white base, I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Hardware in White Out and Black Out for the ring finger. It's such an awesome white polish - it's super opaque in 1 quick coat. I then used an acrylic paint in black and white for the designs and the shades of grey for the roses.

What do you think of black and white manis?
Anna

Don't miss my Twinsies' black and white manis!
Amanda at Amandalandish

31 comments:

  1. The roses were my favorite part! I'll have to remember to try this sometime, maybe with blue or green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Very cool! Those roses are awesome and the swirls are quite impressive! I can never get little curvy lines to look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Btw, plain white manicures bug me too!!! Unless it's Au Champagne. I just love that polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Anna! Adorable blend of designs. I can absolutely see the roses! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute. I really like the roses, and the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous mani!!! Love the roses!!! I actually like white manis >_< LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the spectrum of different black and white ideas shown here. Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had to pick one nail as my fav, it would be the swirls on the middle nail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love black and white manis!!!! Yes I could tell those are roses :) This mani is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is truly gorgeous, I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, you can definitely tell they are roses! That Sally Hansen polish looks great, I've been on the hunt for a good white for ages & just got a Models Own one, can't wait to try it out :)x

    ReplyDelete