Saturday, December 22, 2012

CrowsToes Christmas Collection Part 1

I was ecstatic when Lauri emailed me saying she'd send me her entire Christmas collection to review. Seriously, you don't even know how excited I was! Now, I hope I won't let her down. Please do excuse the lighting all while I figure it out. Thanks in advance!

Maxxed Out


I seriously have a treasure chest on my finger tips!

Bah F@#$%*G Humbug



 

 Jingle Balls


I absolutely love the starts. It's like the extra cherry on top. Amazing I tell you.
And I didn't have to fish any thing out!

A Christmas Crow

 I think this is the favorite of the bunch. Look at all that glitter. It's. So. Pretty.
And the best part is that, the glassfleck glitter is visible on the nails!! Unlike so many 
other polishes where the glitter/glassfleck gets lost, this one it gorgeous.

For my very first time with CrowsToes, I can't even tell you how amazing each of these were. The formula and application was perfect. The glitters are amazing and, what else do I need to tell you? Just go get some!

Part 2 of this collection will be coming up tomorrow! So please look out for it because you won't want to miss it! 

You can find CrowsToes at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Also, CrowsToes will be available internationally starting January 2013. Better get your hands on these, because they are gonna fly!

Overall Beauty's exclusives are:
Bah F@#$%*g Humbug
Blue Christmas

Llarowe's exclusives are:
A Christmas Crow
Her Goose Got Cooked
Jingle Balls

Holly and Hellfire, Maxxed Out and Making Christmas will be available at both.

You can also follow Lauri's blog, The Polished Crow to keep updated with the newest collections, which speaking of, have you seen The Pleiades Collection? It's amazing! Seriously. 

So what's your favorite so far?
Anna

*These products was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see the PR Disclosure for any questions.*

10 comments:

  1. Nice post dear :)

    Join Jewelry Giveaway on my blog :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/12/giveaway-vii.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what great glitters!! CrowsToes rocks! Great swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Maxxed Out and A Christmas Crow. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a brown person, but the first two in your post are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fist one, the brown one looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really pretty! I looove glittery top coats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great swatches Anna !! I like Maxxed out the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look AWESOME! I have just discovered Lauri's polishes~she is amazing!!! =) You did a gorgeous job, Anna.

    ReplyDelete