Monday, December 3, 2012

Complimentary Julep

Just the other day I was thinking about Julep and was really wanting to try some. Though, considering it's the holidays I really can't be spending any monies on myself. Unexpectedly the other day, I received this little box in the front of my door step. I was so excited! 

If you do not know, Julep is a $19.99 monthly online subscription. You get a box of nail related products worth of $40 for only $19.99. They send you a preview of the box that you will be getting (after completing the style quiz) for the month and you get to decide whether you want to purchase it or not. If you are not interested in that month's box you can either choose to skip the month's box or change the box to a different Maven box. In the Maven boxes, you receive items such a nail polish, nail filers, cuticle oil, hand scrub, lotion, and pedicure stuff and nail related items.

If you're interested and have questions about Julep, you can check out this video that explains what is Julep and the history.


Now onto the complimentary box.


 And this dear friends would be my very first cabochon ring, I'm so excited!

Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub

 Isn't that cute? They even give the ingredients!
 
And two lovely polishes.



I only have a few Juleps and the ones that I have so far I really love. And after watching the The Julep Story video, it made me love them so much more! I also love the chic packaging and all. I never have to worry about getting anything broken. They are always well packaged and in a sturdy box.

If you're interested in becoming a Maven, you can use my referral link. If not, you should still check it out!

I will also posting up swatches of these goodies, so stay tuned!

Are you a Maven? What do you think?
Anna

*This is a gifted prodcut. I am not being compensated in anyway for my opinions.*

5 comments:

  1. The polishes look gorgeous. Can't wait to see swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just got my first Maven box a few days ago! I am in LOVE with their Essential Cuticle Oil, and the polishes they sent were so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors! Looking forward to your swatches! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete