Thursday, December 6, 2012

Different Dimension Review

Hello Thursday!

I am pretty excited to bring to you some Different Dimension polishes! These 3 are not from and specific collection but I must say that they are extremely gorgeous!

Doppelganger


 Pink, iridescent and larget white hex glitters all mixed into a grey jelly base. 
I actually really likethis one on it's own.

Scarlet and Grey



Source
And for some reason, Scarlet and Grey reminds me of Diet Coke.
Scarlet and Grey layered on top of Zoya Dove. I am truly in love with the large
red hex glitters. The only thing that was hard to manage was the I literally had to 
fish out the large red glitters. I have to say though, it was well worth it! 

Gumdrops


Surprisingly, Gumdrops is my favorite out of the bunch. I love the red, purple 
and blue mediumglitters mixed in with the other small glitters. 
It's so perfect all together! I didn't think I'd like this one as much 
but I think it'll be going into my top 10 or 2012.

All three polishes were easy to apply. The first 2 were a bit thick but polish thinner worked great. The application and formula were very easy to work with as well. 

Overall, I love these! I have actually been wanting to try these for sometime now and I am so glad that I did! The formula was easily fixable, the customer service was great and the shipping was fast! As well as packaging! I definitely love indies with this kind of service!

You can purchase Different Dimension polishes at her Etsy shop here for $8.50. You can also "like" her facebook page for updates on her polishes.

Which one is your favorite?
Anna

*These products was provided at a discount for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see the PR Disclosure for any questions.*

8 comments:

  1. Gumdrops is such a cute polish! Your swatch is gorgeous. It's on my wish list for her shop, along with Doppleganger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one, it's amazing!

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome! I love gumdrops, but as a die-hard Diet Coke fan, I'm also loving Scarlet and Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I really like the last two! They are super gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doppleganger is my favorite! Great swatches Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three of these are gorgeous but I think Doppelganger is my favourite! Though Diet Coke is my favourite pop, so Scarlet and Grey is tempting me too, haha :D

    ReplyDelete