Thursday, December 20, 2012

Darling Diva Dook at Me & Frah-zhee-lay

Alright! I only have one more five page paper then I finally done with this semester and I can't even tell you all how excited I am! Soon, I will finally be back to normal with blogging, replying and commenting. And yes, I am behind. Seriously. In the next week, you'll be seeing tons of reviews.

Oh and sorry about missing this week's Twinsie post. BOO Anna!

Anywho, I have these two lovelies for you. And I have to admit. I think these two are some of my favorites from Carrie. And don't be surprised by the many pictures. I had to take that many for you all to see how beautiful it is.









Normally, I don't like to post this many pictures but I have to tell you, these are amazing. No joke.

Dook at Me. Look at it. The iridescent glitters and the holo. They seriously look like two different polishes but I kid you not, they're the same! Poor Minnesotans, we are deprived of Vitamin D, so all of these photos were taken indoors.

Frah-zhee-lay is gorgeous. I don't know what it is, but it just glows and sparkles. I'm usually not a fan of big holo hex glitters, but she made it work in here somehow. Look at those amazing blurred shots! The best part about this is, I didn't have to fish for the glitters!

The formula for both of these were a bit thick but I didn't care. It is totally worth it! Plus, thinner worked great with both of these.

You can purchase other Darling Diva Polishes at her Etsy shop here. Her polishes retail between $8 -$12. You can also "Like" her Facebook page to keep updated on her shop and future polishes here.

Anna 


*This product was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see the PR Disclosure for any questions.*

6 comments: