Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CrowsToes Christmas Collection Part 2

If you haven't already, check out part 1 here!

This was supposed to be posted on Monday but I am running a bit behind. My apologies. However, I hope that all of you had a great and Merry Christmas! I know I did!

After swatching Lauri's entire collection, I am truly in love and very impressed. Just take a look for yourself!

Her Goose Got Cooked


I absolutely love the unexpected pink hex glitters!
 
 Holly and Hellfire


This is 2 coats with no base.
 
Blue Christmas

Blurred shot. 
The blue glitters almost look duochrome. Amazing


One coat over Zoya Dove. Impressive indeed!
 
 Making Christmas

Blurred shot.


One coat over Kim Konfidential. Look at those medium
hex glitters. Who'd thought of that?!

I am in love with all of these. The formula was great and best part is that they all dry smooth on the nails. Some glitters dry feeling very gritty but with just one coat of SV, it was perfectly smooth. 

Now, I am serisously impressed with every single one of these polishes that she sent me. They are truly worth the $12-$13 you see in Llarowe and Overall Beauty, every single hard earned dime! Plus, Lauri is so sweet!

You can find CrowsToes at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Also, CrowsToes will be available internationally starting January 2013. Better get your hands on these, because they are gonna fly! 
 
Llarowe's exclusives are:
A Christmas Crow
Her Goose Got Cooked
Jingle Balls
Overall Beauty's exclusives are:
Bah F@#$%*g Humbug
Blue Christmas

Holly and Hellfire, Maxxed Out and Making Christmas will be available at both.

You can also follow Lauri's blog, The Polished Crow to keep updated with the newest collections, which speaking of, have you seen The Pleiades Collection?

Need some CrowToes in your life? Which ones?
Anna 
 
 *These products was provided for  for my honest, unbiased review. Please see the PR Disclosure for any questions.*

8 comments:

  1. These are all pretty, I especially like Blue Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty and the first is so blingy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a big fan of the first one, but the rest I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally, totally LOVE. I'm a huge fan of Lauri and her polishes, and you showed 'em off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her Goose Got Cooked is my fave !!

    ReplyDelete