Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Christmas Inspired

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

And sorry for missing last week's post. I am however happy to tell you that I am pretty happy'ish with my grades this semester! And, I am finally back on regular blog schedule! Woo-hoo!

As you can see, today's challenge is a Christmas inspired mani. And for some reason, I had a very hard time coming up with something. When all of a sudden, I remember seeing a Christmas mani on someone's blog and I decided to do it myself. Unfortunately, I can't remember who, so if you know, please leave a comment below!

Also, I want to give a warm welcome to our newest Twinsie addition: Jamie from Polish, Please!


I absolutely loved the color combination when I saw this mani on her blog. I knew I had to do it myself, and here it is! It's probably not as awesome as hers, but to each their own! 

Well, I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Anna

Love Christmas manis? Check them out!
Amanda at Amandalandish

14 comments: