Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Chanukah Inspired

First off, I want to apologize for my lack of interaction with all of you. Lately, I haven't had time to reply to your comments and comment on your blogs. This week is the last week of finals and I can't wait to get it over with! Soon as it's, blogging will be back to normal! So please bare with me til then! And thanks for understanding thus far. Please don't feel like I don't appreciate each and every comment and everyone of posts, I guarantee I will catch up!

Well, onto this weeks Twinsie challenge, Chanukah inspired.

I honestly don't know much about Chanukah but when I google "Chanukah", a ton of images came up. Most of them were blue. So hopefully this counts as Chanukah inspired!


Sorry for the super lobster hands! However, I am pleased to present to you Weirdo by Snailz. This lovely and gorgeous polish is gifted from one my lovely Twinsies, Ash from Art Evolve. She was so sweet to send this to me. And I can't tell you how much I love this!

The formula was a bit thin but the color and the glitters is amazeballz. I love those large hex holo glitters along with the smaller blue and silver glitters. Gorgeous. isn't she? It might appear a little gritty but with a topcoat, it was perfectly smooth!

Can someone tell tell me whats the difference between Chanukah and Hanukkah? Well, I hope this counts as a Chanukah inspired mani!

Anna

Be sure to check out my Twinsies' Chanukah inspired mani!
Amanda at Amandalandish

14 comments:

  1. LOL, what a fun name - it looks great, and it's nice to hear that you will be back to normal - miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you for being so sweet!! :'D I am so glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! And while I don't know the difference between Chanukah and Hanukkah - you made me curious so I looked it up! It looks like it's just a personal preference: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/665131/What_is_the_difference_between_Hanukkah_and_Chanukah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how soft that polish is! It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How delicate looking !! I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely and glittery! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ash has such a great eye for delicate, soft blends. This is really pretty! Good luck with the rest of your finals, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous color! Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete