Monday, April 23, 2012

Color To Diner For

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I was going to blog this morning but didn't feel like it too much. So it's around 10PM right now and here I am!



Today I have a polish from the OPI Touring America collection. I actually didn't even know it was from that collection. But here is Color To Diner For. This was 2 opaque coats. This color is a berry leaning red with tiny gold/copper shimmer in it. I am beginning to notice that a lot of OPI polishes have this golden shimmer in it but doesn't transfer well onto the nails. Which is a little disappointing. None the less, it's a beautiful color. I just wished that the shimmer were more pronounced as the nails as it obvious in the bottle.

What do you think?
Anna

13 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous! I love these kind of wine colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely shade. I can see a little of the gold shimmer on the nails but it's too bad it doesn't show more. Still awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI has a tendency to do that. /= But it is in deed a beautiful shade!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful color! I know what you mean about shimmer not showing up, it's annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when polishes have a small gold shimmer thrown in there.. what a bummer that it doesn't show up on the nail :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The way the light is hitting the top photo, at first glance, I thought it was an ombre mani. But I am so glad to hear it is all one colour because I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh btw, I've nominated you an award on my page -=)

    ReplyDelete