Monday, April 9, 2012

Smoldering

Only a month and half of school left. I am totally ready for summer break!

Well, happy Monday sort of. Today, I have a new polish that I just purchased over the weekend at Ulta when they had their 40% off sale. So here it is Revlon Smoldering.



Smoldering is is like a metallic-chrome frost with a grey base. It has swirls of really fine, foily shimmer. The picture do no justice but at different angles, you are able to see like the hints or teal/green and sometimes even pink. In real life, it is so much prettier! This was 3 coats. 2 would have been ok but my husband suggested 3 so I did that, which I barely ever do. The formula was not too thick or runny. Just perfect!

So what do you think of Smoldering? Do you own it?
Anna

9 comments:

  1. How pretty!! reminds me a little of wet n wild's gray's anatomy but a little darker!! i will have to pick this up while i go search for their faucets one.. whatever the name is for that purple deborah lippmann dupe is lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im sure youll be able to find both of them at Ulta cause I know Ive seen it there! Good luck hunting! (=

      Delete
    2. I have this and Gray's anatomy, and I think smoldering is what gray's wanted to be.

      Delete
  2. This one looks very interesting! I think I might look for it in-store. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah that color is gorgeous!!! i saw this the other day in the store and put it back down, i don't know why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This colour is gorgeous!

    Pippa

    x

    ReplyDelete