Monday, April 30, 2012

Nail Mail

I was so super excited when I opened my mail box and this package came in!

First of all, I want to say thanks for Abbie from AbbieNail. This was my first international swap and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. Thanks again Abbie! And if you haven't checked out her blog, go now! She has an awesome blog!

Here we go!




Oh before I begin. Oh gosh. International shipping is just crazy.

From left to right:
Ciate Wait Until Dark
Models Own Mini Pink Cocktail, Pinky Brown, and Green Ocean
Models Own Purple Blue
Barry M Blue Moon
Max Factor Fantasy Fire

I am so delighted with joy right now! Hopefully you'll enjoy my package for you as much as I did yours. Thanks again Abbie! I hope to swap again with you soon!

12 comments:

  1. Ooh, so exciting! Looks like you have some amazing nail polishes to play around with, I am so excited to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how quickly it got to you 5 days! That must be a record :P I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drooling. Literally. Should I be admitting this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm so jealous! Fantasy Fire and Models Own, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nail mail is always fun! Pretty polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous swap! hope you have fun with your new goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete