Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Twinsie Tuesday: Go To Polish

Good morning Tuesday. This weeks edition is our go-to mani/polish. 


It was hard for me to pick a go-to polish just because I really don't have a go-to polish. But I choose this one because it's one of my favorite go-to polishes for the Spring because Spring is just around the corner!


This picture is not color accurate at all. I usually don't post and take pictures when there's no sunlight and lately we haven't been seeing any of that here unfortunately. So it was very hard to capture the true beauty of this polish.

This is OPI I Mainely Eat Lobster. This was 3 coats. The formula was like butter except the brush was very hard and stiff which created bald spots on my nails even with the littlest pressure I used to apply the polish. IEML is like a coral leaning orange polish with coral shimmer. The shimmer in the bottle doesn't transfer well on the nails which is very unfortunate because it's so pretty. However, I LOVE this color against my skin tone. It just makes my hands look white, and clean.

Again, sorry for the not-so-good pictures.

What's your favorite go-to polish?
Anna

I'm excited to see what the other Twinsie ladies are their go-to polishes!
Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Brandi at The Collegiate Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I''m just me...ChiChi
Katherine at Haul of Fame

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You're right, it looks amazing on your skintone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally just picked this up at Ulta yesterday! So glad I did it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous color and the name is funny, it kinda makes me want to have some lobster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute coral shade! I love OPI's punny names... This is gorgeous on you, I am fantasizing about running out to ALL of my local OPI retailers and hunting it down... No! Don't let me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shade! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    www.missadelinne.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bold color, it does look great on you! Hahah and the name makes me laugh! I think my go to nail polish is blue... any blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty!! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete