Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dots And A Bow

Good afternoon Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday, YAY!

I wanted something chic and fun and so here it is.



For this mani, I used Sally Hansen Black Out and White on with 2 coats then one lovely buttery smooth coat of Zoya Kristi. This was very simple and easy since I didn't want something too time consuming. I was really surprised that Kristi only took 1 coat?! How often can you find polishes like that? Amazing! Zoya, you never cease to amaze me!

I hope you enjoyed this super easy mani! Have a happy Thursday!

What do you think? Yay for 1 coaters?
Anna



Sorry for the blurry pic but he was moving around a lot. Anywho, he is officially 8 months old today. That number scares me. Soon enough, he'll be asking for candy. His top two teeth are beginning to poke out already. My, my they grow up fast. I can't believe it's been long months already.

19 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a cute mani! Almost as cute as your baby boy! Too much cuteness for one post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the manicure, it's so pretty! And he is sooo cute! Awww

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mani and cute baby! Love the little bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (= The bow was so hard, glad we can tell what it is. LOL

      Delete
  4. That mani is super cute!

    Awwww my munchkin turns 13 months today! They do grow up so fast, he's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! )= Im scared to say "my son is 13 months". Freaks me out! LOL

      Delete
  5. Love the mani! Reminds me of Minnie Mouse :)

    And your baby is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! And I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super chic and fun, I love it! And he is adorable, I love his striped froggy shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the classic red and polka dots! and your son is too adorable for words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how this look is soooo simple!! gives me hope that i can create something just as cute!! :) xoxoxo ur baby is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a simple, girly look, I absolutely love it! And OMG he is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bow, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice nails and a lovely boy god bless him for you

    ReplyDelete