Thursday, April 19, 2012

No Name Franken

I should really be working on my paper right now, but I'm just not feeling motivated. Only 1 more page to write and I'll be finished with it. Is it just me? Because I truly hate writing papers, and hate is a very strong word.

Now on to the franken. I was just messing around and came up with this. I feel like it's such a mystery when it comes to frankening. It's like a hit or miss. And believe me, I have had tons of misses unfortunately. But this one, I feel like it turned out great!



Here's a bottle shot of the delicious goodness.

This franken has no name but I am in love with this concoction. I wish I would've added more glitter, but none the less,  I am proud to say that I frankended this! At first, I was afraid to add the glitter because like many other polishes I have seen, I didn't want the glitter buried under the nail polish - that's just not cool to me. But it turned out to be gorgeous (or so I think) and I am really glad I decided to add the glitter. Anywho, this bad boy was 2 awesome opaque coats. And please excuse the stains at the tip of the nails. I was frankening other polishes and got it all over this mani. But I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!

What do you think? Have any names in mind?
Anna

10 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE. It looks really earthy to me. I'm not good at naming frankens though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! But I finally named this polish! Thanks to my husband! (=

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this is gorgeous! I love it! I have never tried frankening a polish, but I have been thinking about it lately...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the polish color!! go check out my blog and see the award i gave you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty!! Love the color and the subtle shimmer in it from the glitter. Oh, I hate writing papers too, so you're not alone. Hope you finish it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im almost just about done. Oh how procrastination is my worst enemy!

      Delete
  5. That is so pretty!!! I hated writing papers, I was never motivated to write them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL It sort of feels good to know Im not the only one!

      Delete